In modern realities, Instagram is not just a social platform where you can exchange impressions and chat with friends. This platform has proven to be a real marketing tool that can have a positive impact on both brand development and creativity. In a word, if you have something to offer people, the network will help expand your fan base and increase your awareness. However, in order to create a truly great blog and gain fame, you will have to make an effort.
In 2023, the competition has grown to unprecedented proportions, and you need to learn how to stand out from the crowd and create a positive first impression. In this article, we will talk about the importance of proper design selection for your account, as well as share proven promotion methods that will help you achieve the desired results. Well, keep reading!
Preparation : what should you do first?
Promotion specialists say that before you start increasing the number of followers, you need to make sure that you have created a fairly attractive and modern account that meets the expectations of viewers. What does it mean? You need to decide on the color scheme, fill in all the necessary fields and create an initial subscriber base. You see, this directly affects whether users will pay attention to you and whether they want to stay on the page.
- Profile header. Here you should briefly write what your blog is about, who you are and how you can be useful. This affects internal search and will help your blog become more visible. For example, if you talk about your life and share life hacks, write your name (or pseudonym) and “lifestyle blogger” in the profile header. This way users will be able to find the content they are interested in, and you will get a certain number of new viewers.
- Name. Come up with a profile name that will be memorable and will reflect the topic of the blog. You can use initials, your nickname, or come up with a funny association. Do not double the letters and try not to use punctuation marks – this will make it difficult to find your account. The name should be concise and recognizable, in this case, visitors to the page will be able to remember your name and come back here again.
- Description. Write a few suggestions about yourself and try to do it as creatively as possible. Your task is to get the user to study the profile and follow you.
- Avatar. Choose a successful portrait or logo as the main photo. You can also create a personalized digital avatar – choose clothes, skin color and face. This trend appeared not so long ago, but it is already popular.
- Subscriber base. The number of followers is an indicator of the success and popularity of the account. If you want to be competitive at the initial stage and attract as many subscribers as possible, you need a base. It may seem like a difficult and insurmountable task, but in fact you can get the desired number of viewers without spending time and effort. To do this, it is enough to contact a reliable company such as Viplikes and get more followers. An inexpensive purchase (it costs several tens of dollars) will give you many advantages: the account will look more presentable, and you will strengthen your position on the site. Also, live followers will increase the activity on the page, and this will have a positive impact on the profile statistics.
Promotion : what ways to use?
Try Reels. Previously, the only content format available on the web was publications with photos and text. However, everything has changed. Short videos are gaining popularity and becoming more and more in demand. For you, as an author, this is a great chance to become more recognizable and increase the number of subscribers. It’s good if the clips get into the recommendations – then they can go viral and bring you huge popularity.
In order for this to happen, study current trends, use well-known tracks and popular effects. It is this kind of content that most often appears in the “top” section and can be viewed by a large number of different users. Instagram’s algorithms support authors who publish similar content, and while it works, use this method to achieve excellent results.
Publish your content everywhere. According to statistics, most active Internet users have accounts on several social platforms. They spend their time not only on Instagram, and this means that you can attract their attention using cross-promotion. To do this, you just need to choose a couple of the most successful posts or Reels that have collected the largest number of likes and comments.
Post them on other platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or Youtube. This is a sure way to get some subscribers, especially if you already have fans. Ask them to follow the link and subscribe. To warm up the audience’s interest, you can offer a wishlist or a guide as a nice bonus.
Collaborate with bloggers. You are not the only author who started his online journey this year and does not yet have a huge fanbase. The platform continues to grow every day, and the number of bloggers is increasing. You can use this for your own purposes and offer cooperation to those influencers who create publications on similar topics and have several hundred viewers. Your statistical indicators should be approximately the same in order for the collaboration to be mutually beneficial for both people.
Have you agreed to create joint content? Great, now you can write guest posts, post videos together, and even stream together. This will give you the opportunity to become more visible in the thematic community and expand your loyal audience.
Use targeted advertising. Such ads help bloggers find their target followers in a short time and increase page traffic. You can do this through your Facebook personal account (there you will find many settings to configure) or launch an advertising campaign without leaving the application, but in this case the functionality will be limited.
Create a great layout and embed videos – users watch such ads more often than others. To save your budget, start an advertising campaign with $1 or $2 a day and experiment. If you are satisfied with the result, you can spend a little more money to get more visitors.
Publish at the right time. It may not seem obvious, but the audience of each blogger is unique and you need to find the perfect time frame for users to see your posts and be able to react. Some say that the ideal time is in the evening and it is better to post content in the period from 7 to 10 pm. But this is not so – there is no universal time interval.
To understand at what time your audience spends a lot of time online and is active, use statistics tools. You will be able to analyze the coverage and see which posts have collected the most likes, comments, saves and views. In the future, this data will help you create posts that will be visible to more followers. You can also conduct an experiment and post at different times during the week – this will also help you find the perfect time.
So, now you have information about which promotion methods to use and what is needed to create an attractive account. Using tips, following proven ways to attract an audience from IGInstant, you will be able to achieve amazing results and declare yourself to the whole world. Experiment, show your talents and use your knowledge in practice, then everything will be fine. Good luck!