Real estate is one of the most competitive sectors in the world. There are several real estate companies being created every year. As a real estate agent, you definitely understand what competition can do to your business.
There are many things that differentiate between a successful real estate company and the struggling one. One of those things is marketing. Every business that wants to succeed must employ marketing tactics that bring results. The good news is that technology has led to the rise of modern marketing techniques across various sectors.
Real estate marketing apps have become popular in the past few years because of their effectiveness. The fact that many people are connected to the internet makes it easy to reach them through mobile applications. As a real estate agent, you would want a marketing technique that will help reach as many clients as possible.
Here are 5 popular apps for real estate agents:
Landvoice has proved to be one of the best real estate marketing apps. It is a popular service that offers real estate listings such as pre-foreclosure, FSBO, expired as well as farm listings. The cloud-based CRM solution gives real estate agents a chance to generate leads, obtain contact information, view maps, and manage records among other things.
LandVoice is ideal for real estate agents and brokers who provide call alerts, local phone numbers, lead deliveries, DNC registry indications and much more. One notable thing about this app is that the listings obtained can be included in a mailing service as a way of generating leads.
LandVoice pricing depends on the type of package you decide to purchase. The beginner package goes for $79 per month followed by $115 per month for the essential package, $156 monthly for Pro and the Elite package that goes for $199 per month.
It is upon you to choose a package that best suits your mode of business. But you should note that the higher the price of a package, the more the features.
What is the downside of using LandVoice?
One of the disadvantages of LandVoice is the price of their packages. There are other similar marketing apps that offer minimal subscription charges.
2. Wise Pelican
Any serious real estate agent understands the importance of lead generation. Wise Pelican’s real estate postcards are a great way of generating leads. Wise Pelican offers real estate agents an opportunity to create customized postcards that promote their businesses. Getting started with Wise Pelican is simple because they already have numerous ready to use postcard templates. There is a form you are given to fill out before getting started.
Wise Pelican provides Realtors with a complete turnkey service that allows them to launch marketing campaigns using direct mail more efficiently and in an affordable manner. This means that anyone can use them irrespective of whether they are tech-savvy or not.
After sending direct mailers, the platform offers detailed analytics with regards to the delivery process to ensure that the marketing mailers are reaching the targeted prospects.
The other interesting thing about the Wise Pelican platform is the ability given to real estate agents to send customized mailers to potential sellers as well as get home valuations to meet the demand from buyers. The entire process is highly automated. There’s nothing more a Realtor would want than an application that gives them the freedom to create campaigns that suit their businesses.
BombBomb is a video marketing application that real estate agents can use to grow their businesses. It is one of the most popular real estate agents apps due to its effectiveness in generating listings. The application is designed to allow users to send high-quality HTML5 video messages straight to their leads as well as customers through Facebook Messenger or email.
The app allows you to send vivid videos directly to your CRM. Below are different ways BombBomb can help real estate agents market their businesses:
- Sending videos to your leads: In case you have a client waiting for a response, you can follow it up by sending them a video. This will make your customer feel important and recognized by your business. The good news is that you can personalize videos for every customer.
- Capture more leads: Another advantage of BombBomb is that it helps you create targeted links that send customers right back to a page where they can fill in their personal details.
- Follow up with videos: As mentioned earlier, you can easily follow up leads that are yet to respond using personalized video messages. This makes it easy for you to promote your business more effectively through great customer service.
In other words, BombBomb can be a great app to generate listings in order to grow your business. All you have to do is understand your target audience and customize products based on their interests.
4. Real Geeks
Reel Geeks is an online marketing company specifically designed for real estate agents. The company offers educational resources, training programs and several other materials aimed at helping Realtors to market and grow their businesses.
How Real Geeks helps real estate agents
- Training: Real Geeks provides training programs aimed at educating real estate agents on various aspects or marketing. The company has a Lead Gen Series program where you are shown how to generate leads through your website and social media platforms. You will also be taught about blogging, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), guest posting and many more.
- Social media marketing: Real Geeks has a perfect guide on how you can leverage different social media platforms to promote your real estate company.
- Website updates: Real Geeks also provides you with a simple website builder that gives you an opportunity to create your own website. They will regularly send new design updates and inform you when to add new features.
5. Mailer Lite
Mailer Lite is also a popular marketing app for real estate agents. It is an email service provider that allows you to send bulk emails to your leads and customers.
With Mailer Lite, you have a chance to directly send customized emails to your CRM. You can also use the app to follow up with leads who have taken longer to respond.
How you can use Mailer Lite to promote your business
- New emails every day: The service provider sends emails to your customers and leads every single day. The idea is to keep your customers engaged and keep reminding them that you still exist.
- Email campaigns: You can also use Mailer Lite to create custom email campaigns for your leads and customers. You can decide to use periodic emails, emails dictated by circumstances or auto-responder emails.
- Marketing tools: Lastly, Mailer Lite allows real estate agents to use marketing tools to generate more leads and customers. The app contains an IPI used to integrate their email service with different marketing tools. You can also take advantage of the API to create make custom email templates, download email campaign reports and send bulk emails.
In a nutshell, there are several marketing apps for real estate agents available today. The best thing to do is to conduct your own research and select an app that best suits your business needs. The above-mentioned apps are some of the most effective in real estate marketing.