Nude leaks, nasi lemak, Diego Garcia – take another look at this year’s most-read stories in TSOL Lifestyle!
Based on the number of clicks we received from visitors to The Star Online website, we managed to compile data on which of our Lifestyle stories that received the most attention in the past 12 months.
While some stories, like the Hollywood nude photo leak, were predictably virulent, other stories such as Alternative treatments for dengue fever and Malaysian-born father strikes gold with Rainbow Loom in US were more leftfield.
Nevertheless, we’re happy that TSOL readers have made 2014 such a memorable one for the online team. Without any further ado, here are your most-clicked stories of 2014, in ascending order.
Click the links to revisit your favourites!
20. 5 viral Malaysians you can dress up as this Halloween
By Jerome Kugan, The Star Online. Published on Oct 23, 2014.
19. Shila Amzah is singing through the storm
By Kenneth Chaw, The Star. Published on April 3, 2014.
18. Family shocked at text from dead grandmother
By AFP. Published on Oct 17, 2014.
17. Scientists successfully create vaginas in lab to help women born without
By Reuters. Published on April 12, 2014.
16. Unfazed by adversity, Jenny Pong lives life to the fullest
By Jackie Ng, The Star. Published on May 8, 2014.
Next: Stories about kangkung, revenge, Miss World 2014, Ju Kun, and Movember.