We know Fattah Amin and Fazura are multi-hyphenate stars who act, sing and venture into businesses. But can they be journalists, too?
After being interviewed by Star2, we gave them both the chance to be interviewers. They were tasked to ask each other five impromptu questions.
Check out the contents of their hilarious and insightful interview session.
Hi Fattah, I’d like to know:
1. How many girlfriends have you dated before?
I can’t count. (The room collectively goes: “Ohhh!”)
2. What was the experience like being a prop master when you first started out?
It was really hard. It was very tiring. I almost felt like giving up. But I’m grateful. Being behind the camera led me to becoming an actor today.
3. What’s your favourite tea?
I used to love drinking teh ais but after getting married, I have to watch my waistline. I like drinking slimming tea now. My wife makes it for me every night.
4. Do you like getting a manicure?
Yes, my wife introduced me to it. And not just manicure, pedicure too. We get it done together.
5. Your favourite food?
The sambal petai udang my wife cooks.
Hi Fazura, I’d like to know:
1. Before you wanted to be an artiste, what did you want to be?
I wanted to be an air-stewardess.
2. How many handbags do you have?
I only have five. (Fattah interjects: “She’s lying”). OK, I’ll have to count when I get back home.
3. Your favourite handbag brand?
Chanel. I had my first Chanel bag when I was 12. I bought my first one when I was 16.
4. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I have 15 different types of tea at home. My favourite is green tea.
5. How many times a month do you do online shopping?
Twice a month. (Fattah interjects: “No! More than that”).