Growing your business through eCommerce can be rewarding, but it isn’t always easy if you have an outdated or difficult-to-use website. If you want to ensure your eCommerce business continues to grow, whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been doing it for years.
You should consider making some changes to your website and get help from software companies that offer web design services like Reinteractive. This article will tell you about the 10 signs that you need to change your website into a user-friendly one.
1) Wasted Calls To Action
A website is only as good as its ability to drive conversions. If you’re not driving conversions, then you’re wasting your time and money. Here are signs that your website needs a makeover:
● You’re not driving conversions. If your website isn’t driving conversions, then it’s time for a change.
● Your bounce rate is high. A high bounce rate indicates that people are leaving your site without taking any action. This could be because your site is difficult to use or navigate, or because it’s not relevant to their needs.
● People are leaving your site without taking any action. This could be because your site is difficult to use or navigate, or because it’s not relevant to their needs.
2) Confusing navigation
One of the most important things for a website is clear and easy navigation. If your website is difficult to navigate, chances are users will get frustrated and leave. Here are seven signs that your website might have confusing navigation:
1. Users have trouble finding what they’re looking for.
2. The menu is overwhelming or cluttered.
3. Links go to dead ends or result in 404 errors.
4. Users get lost after clicking on a link.
5. The search function doesn’t work well.
6. The website isn’t responsive on mobile devices.
7. The site takes too long to load.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to make some changes to your website!
3) Potential customers leave because they can’t find what they want
If you find that potential customers are leaving your website without taking the desired action, it may be because they can’t find what they want. This could be due to a number of factors, such as an outdated design, confusing navigation, or unappealing content. By making your website more user-friendly, you can increase the chances of converting visitors into customers.
4) Lack of visual hierarchy
When everything on your website is the same size, font, and color, it becomes very difficult for users to know where to look and what to click on first. This can be frustrating and cause them to leave your site altogether. Creating a visual hierarchy means using different sizes, fonts, and colors to designate different levels of importance. This will help guide users through your site and make their experience much more pleasant.
5) Cluttered with irrelevant content
● Your website is cluttered with irrelevant content. This can make it difficult for users to find the information they need, and it can also make your site look unprofessional.
● Your website navigation is confusing. Users should be able to easily find their way around your site, but if your navigation is confusing, they may get lost and give up.
● Your website design is outdated. A dated design can make your site look unprofessional and give users the impression that you’re not keeping up with the times.
● Your content is poorly written. If your content is full of typos and grammar errors, it will reflect poorly on your business.
6) People get stuck while trying to complete tasks
Trying to figure out how to use your website shouldn’t be a guessing game. If people can’t find what they’re looking for or complete the tasks they need on your site, then it’s time for a change. It’s not mobile-friendly, as smartphones continue to become more popular and essential in our lives, so too has their impact on the web.
Almost 40% of all digital media traffic now comes from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. If you don’t have a responsive design for both desktop and mobile devices, then you may be losing up to half of your potential visitors. Make sure that your site is optimized for any device including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
7) Visitors are confused by the language
When starting a website, you want to make sure that it is user-friendly for all visitors. This means having an easily navigable website with no dead ends. If you find that your website is confusing to users, it may be time for a change.
8) No way for visitors to interact or share with others
If you’re not offering some way for visitors to interact with each other on your site, or share your content with their social networks, you’re missing out on valuable opportunities. Not only that, but you’re also making it harder for people to connect with you and your brand.
And if they don’t have an easy way to contact you via the web? They’ll go somewhere else. We know how frustrating it can be when we can’t find the phone number of a business or organization, so imagine how we feel when we can’t easily send them feedback about their products or services.
9) Not mobile-friendly
In today’s world, over 60% of web traffic comes from mobile devices. So if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re missing out on a lot of potential customers. All that browsing and clicking on small screens can be frustrating for users, so it’s important to make sure your site is ready for them. It doesn’t need to be complicated or difficult – with the right tools, changing your site can be as easy as pie!
10) There is no clear strategy for the site design
A website should be designed with a clear strategy in mind. This means that every element on the page should have a purpose and contribute to the overall goal of the site. If your website feels like it was put together haphazardly, it’s probably time for a change.
If you’re noticing any of the above signs, it might be time to make some changes to your website. User-friendliness should be a top priority, as it can make or break whether or not someone decides to do business with you. By making your website more user-friendly, you’ll be able to attract more customers and convert more leads. You might want to check out the professionals to solve this problem and gain more prospect leads in your business.