Nail trimming, it’s a significant part of the grooming process. There are many advantages to grinding your dog’s nails, such as keeping their paws happy and healthy, and saving your upholstery and carpets from scratching practice! Clipping a dog’s nails will help to avoid injury to their paws. Cutting your pet’s nails should be a painless practice for both of you! But only, if you have the best dog nail grinder with you.
Pamper your pup and care for their nails with the best dog nail grinders. Untrimmed dog nails can curl under paws, making daily activities painful. Longdog nails can also get caught on items and cause the nail to painfully break or rip off. Many pet parents dislike trimming nails because they fear harming their precious pet. Luckily, there are many best dog nail grinders that make trimming easy and painless.
Regular grooming appointments can be very costly, especially if you’re scheduling them every few weeks. Luckily, using the best dog nail grinder at home to trim your dog’s nails is both easy and cost-effective. Grinders can also help you achieve smoother edges than clippers. To help, we’ve researched many of nail grinders, and thousands of verified reviews, to find the 10 best dog nail grinders for your dog.
If you want to try maintaining your dog’s claws on your own, you need one of these below-mentioned best dog nail grinders to get the job done. Ready to get going? Read on for our picks for the best dog nail grinders below and select one for you pup!
At Star2, we provide you with the best product with a focus on Quality, Reliance, and Assurance. Our Team previously began; their energy for Top quality brands drove them to do huge amounts of exploration so that Star2 can offer you the best items available. You can visit our page for the Top 10 Best Paint Sprayer For Cabinets in 2022 and Top 10 Best Car Wax For Black Cars in 2022.
Our 10 Best Dog Nail Grinders Review
1. Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder Professional
It is tough to get close to your dog’s nail with a drill in the best of times. I mean, how would you feel if someone moves toward you with a loud, buzzy drill to file your nails down that you have no control over? I’m sure you would squirm. Your dog feels the same!
Our first pick is the Casfuy which is the very definition of whisper-quiet on its lowest setting. This electric nail file is so quiet that even scaredy-cats are okay with it. Coming at a great price-point, the Casfuy has many more features than just its quietness.
|Cordless dog nail grinder, with 2-hour battery|
|It has two separate grinding speeds|
|3 separate grinding ports|
|The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough to support heavy grinding. And with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet’s size and nail hardness.|
|The bit grinder is made of diamond (carbon) for a durable, smooth finish.|
|Uses a low vibration grinder to minimize noise|
|Low noise at less than 50 decibels; good option for dogs sensitive to sound.|
|It’s an ultra-portable nail grinder? This Casfuy option is a small, easy-to-use grinder that can be charged via any USB port — either through a wall charger, portable battery, or your computer.|
|This grinder has a diamond bit grinder that gets the job done for the thickest dog nail. It’s fast or slow for a customizable filing experience.|
|Casfuy offers a lifetime warranty on the product. This is a step above most of the nail filers on this list.|
The effective and precise trimming lets you shape your dog’s nails how you want. You can shape them with round edges, blunt tips, or some other aesthetic.
After grinding, gently clean the surface of the nail grinder with wet paper or cloth to remove the nail powder, to keep the grinding wheel sharp. For the price point and satisfaction guarantee, we think this product is a wonderful addition to your dog grooming kit.
Featuring a whisper-quiet motor and a precision diamond bit grinder, this makes a great nail grinder. It is recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals.
2. Dremel Pet Dog Nail Grooming & Grinding Tool
Dremel, the company behind the product, is considered the gold standard for rotary tools; so much so, that the word “dremel” has become synonymous with any grinding tool. The Dremel 7300-PT is a solid choice for those looking for a quality, bang-for-your-buck dog nail grinder.
This particular cordless model has two different speeds and can be easily recharged with the included battery wall charger. Most importantly, the 7300-PT is one of the highest-rated dog nail grinders in its category.
|Cordless dog nail grinder. Cordless working gives the best control|
|It offers two rotation speeds. You can either select the 6,500 rotations per minute (RPM) or 13,000 RPM, depending on the needs of your dog.|
|Dremel dog nail grinder makes use of a 60-grit drum for the sanding purpose.|
|Comes with 5 sanding discs, as well as a plug-in wall charger|
|Easy-to-hold, lightweight handle, you won’t need to worry about juggling your pet’s paw and the grinder at the same time. Open Dremel head for flexibility.|
|It’s made out of high-density plastic, and the rotary working is found to be more effective, safe and less stressing than the clipper one.|
|Battery stays in for a 3 hours duration, and this dog nail grinder is backed with a 2 years warranty|
|Easy to set up and use|
|Low noise frequency.|
Dremel, however, simply stand out because of their reputation for making powerful tools. Replace the old painful clipper with the Dremel Cordless Nail Grooming Tool. Get this Dremel toolkit to carry out a safe and easy nail trim session for your pooch.
It allows you to carry a quick and safe trimming for your pet, and also makes it easy for the users as well. Your pup will have nothing to fear when you use it, and with its two speeds, it can be used on the littlest dog, up to the biggest dog you know.
3. Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder with LED Light
Another great, high-quality dog nail grinder from Casfuy, very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Casfuy Nail Grinder for Dogs Upgraded has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement. This cordless dog nail grinder also boasts a rechargeable battery that lasts three hours after a three-hour charge. The Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder with LED Light is lightweight and portable for every paw corner’s easy maneuvering.
|This Casfuy dog nail grinder is equipped with a highlighted LED light, which is not affected by ambient light. Allowing you to see the location of the quick so that trim in the right position. It’s much clearer and safer to grind pet’s nails, causing less hurt to your pet.|
|LED dog nail trimmer is outfitted with an innovative motor using the latest technology, the super-power speeds ensure a fast, effective and professional-grade grinding. Adopted with a more powerful motor makes Casfuy upgraded dog nail grinders powerful enough to support heavy grinding.|
|The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding.|
|3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet’s size and nail hardness.|
|Ultra-quiet noise, lower than 50db, won’t frighten your pet, and you can get nails done easier.|
|The cordless dog nail grinder boasts Ni-Mh battery that lasts 3 hours after a 3-hour charge.|
|It is very lightweight and portable, which makes it easy to maneuver the grinder to every corner of the paw.|
|This electric pet nail grinder uses an advanced diamond drum bit to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding.|
|The powerful and easy-to-use pet trimmer tool is recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, truly a perfect choice for someone professional or new.|
This Casfuy Nail Grinder for Dogs is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Casfuy Nail Grinder for Dogs Upgraded easily gets the award of Best Nail Grinder for Dogs Under 100$.
It wll not frighten your pet with minimal vibration and help you complete the grinding task within a few minutes. Simply adjust the three available ports that can cater to a wide range of pet sizes and the advanced two-speed switch from low-high depending on your dog’s size and nail hardness.
4. Dremel Paw Control Dog Nail Grinder and Trimmer
Behold the grinder that started it all. Dremel was one of the first companies to make electric nail grinding, leaving clippers in the dust. They’ve had more time to improve their product and make it the best possible for dogs and dog owners. It comes with two rotation speeds (fast and slow, basically), so you can quickly file down the length of your dog’s nails before smoothing it out with the slower speed. This dremel quickly, safely and efficiently can file down a dog’s nails.It’s rechargeable and has a removable battery for maximum portability. It can be used for thick and thin dog nails. It’s also safe to use on cats. It’s great for dogs that are scared for clippers, and you’ll rarely grind low enough to cut the nail quick. It is the perfect all-rounder for all your at-home or professional dog grooming needs.
|Professional grade dog nail grinder|
|Rechargeable lithium ion battery|
|Includes nail guard at optimal 45 degree grind angle|
|Complete with 9 different grinding accessories to tailor grooming|
|Works with all types of dogs, including large dogs|
|Comes with 2 year manufacturer warranty|
|Battery charged via USB; wall adapters, laptops, or external batteries|
|4 different speeds from a low 8,000 RPM to a heavy duty 25,000 RPM|
|The cordless operation allows you to trim your dog’s nails in the garage, out in the backyard, or the bathtub.|
|This is a rechargeable wireless tool so it is super portable and convenient. If you need to travel with your nail grinding equipment at all, it’s lightweight enough to transport easily.|
|The design has your comfort in mind, with a soft grip outer lining that makes you feel secure and safe as you file away.|
For those looking for a premium option, the Dremel Paw Control 7760 is a top pick. This grinder takes the Dremel 7300-PT (reviewed above) and adds a number of features on top to improve the grooming process. It’s a bit more expensive than other dog nail grinders, but this Dremel-style dog nail trimming tool is one of the best on the market. It’s quick, easy, and safe to use, and with the durable construction allows you to use the tool for multiple dogs and for many years to come.
The Dremel Pet Grooming Tool works wonders in trimming your dog’s nails without the fear of accidentally cutting the claws. You can even use it on even grumpy or skittish dogs because it is quiet and cordless with two different speed levels. Skip an extra trip to the groomer and keep your dog happy and healthy from the comfort of your own home with this product.
5. Razoo Dog Nail Grinder with Two Speeds
Razoo nail grinder falls under the category of top dog nail grinders available for ‘Paw’dicure of your dog. If you are looking for a dog nail grinder that is way better than traditional trimmers in terms of top-notch quality for your best buddy, you came to the right product. Razoo dog nail trimmer offers you quiet and noiseless grooming, trimming, and paw smoothing.Adopted upgraded powerful motor makes Razoo dog nail grinders powerful enough to support all sizes and heavy grinding. The cordless pet grinder built-in battery that lasts up to 10-hours after one charge. The pet nail grinder is low on vibrations and noise, will not scare your pets, and grind easily. A must-have for pet parents, this canine nail grinder gently trims your pet’s nails, reducing the risk of over-clipping that comes with conventional nail clippers.
|Three different ports to choose from based on your pet’s nail size|
|Features diamond bit grinding wheel that is much safer and more effective than regular manual nail clippers. With the precision of Japanese diamond stone, the grooming of your dog is much more efficient|
|Whether your dog is a clingy or playful fur baby, we hear you! This device is offering you a smooth and painless grooming experience that won’t be nerve-wracking for your dog.|
|The upgraded motor provides a more powerful and time-saving trimming which is perfect for small and large size dogs with two-speed switches for your desired grinding powered by its ergonomic body design.|
|This grinder ensures that your dog enjoys a noiseless and hushed grooming in contrast to other grinders which offer a maximum of 50 dB noise reduction. It has a dynamic and easy to grip design that can reduce noise up to 40 dB with very feeble vibration intensity. So your canine companion stays stress-free.|
|Two running speed levels features a low-and-high speed design making it suitable for dogs of all sizes. Just choose the speed depending on your pet’s size and nail hardness and you are good to go. It is good nail grinder for large dogs.|
|The built-in battery provides you up to 5 hours of operating time after a single charge.|
|It has an LCD charge indicator display. So you are aware of how much battery is left for operation.|
|No wires, no problem! This nail grinder machine features a cordless design so you can use it anytime and anywhere.|
|One-year limited warranty|
This grinder makes trimming the paws of your pet pooch a pain-free experience for both of you. You do not have to worry about the cord because it operates cordlessly. A standard nail grinder in the market, it comes with a one-year limited warranty. However, some dog owners have expressed their concerns on the quality as the product tends to break easily.
6. INVENHO Pet Nail Grinder Electric Paw Trimmer
Next on the list is the INVENHO Pet Nail Grinder Electric Paw Trimmer. This grinder does a great job at doing all the hard work for you, leaving you with nothing but a quick, controlled process. The diamond bit grinds down the nail effectively, without hitting their inner nail bed. The Invenho Pet Nail Grinder is a safe and effective product.It reduces the risk of cutting the paws too short or causing harm to your canine companion. The 3 ports provided make it suitable for small, medium-sized healthy pets. It has two-speed switches and three ports so you can choose the connection that fits based on the nail hardness and size of your pooch.
|The super quiet motor makes less than 40 dB when in use.|
|Uses a diamond bit to grind down effectively. Diamond bit grinder is tough but safe. Reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurt your pet.|
|Grinder has two adjustable speeds. The two-speed motor is adjustable during operation. Plus, three nail ports make the grinder suitable for dogs of every size.|
|Six hours of battery life per charge. The 6-hour charge time on this electric paw trimmer is more than enough for several sessions. Given that it only around five to ten minutes to clip their nails, you’ll have quite a few rounds before you have to hook it up and charge it again.|
|Cuts their nail at the perfect angle. It’s not very common knowledge that typical clippers are meant to cut a dog’s nail at a specific angle. This not only prevents you from cutting it too short and making them bleed, but it also still allows them to use their claws efficiently.|
|Features a precision motor with three ports|
|Battery-operated and rechargeable with an included USB cable.|
Is your dog panicky around loud noises? The INVENHO pet nail grinder will be the right grinder for you. The grinder is one of the quietest on the market with its vibrations a near negligible 40 decibels. This makes it a great choice for older dogs. This unit can be utilized for trimming, grooming, smoothening and shaping the paws of your dog without any pain.
7. Oster Dog and Cat Nail Grinder
The Oster Gentle Paws Grinder is another no-frills, quality grinder for those looking for an affordable option. The device is powered by regular batteries, and comes with two different speeds depending on the thickness of your dog’s nails. The Oster Gentle Paws is designed to work with all breeds of cats and dogs.
|Dual speed dog nail grinder. Incredible price for a two-speed rotary tool that comes armed with two additional bands and a grinding stone.|
|Battery powered, cordless design|
|Includes adjustable safety guard to prevent over grinding|
|Comes with 4 attachments for a more tailored groom|
|Includes coarse stone, fine band, and 2 coarse bands|
|Suitable for dogs and cats. This dog nail grinder supports 2-speed options and works for all kinds of cat and dog breeds.|
|Many owners have commented on the grinder being relatively quiet. A whisper-quiet rotary so that you can carry out the trimming in a peaceful and smooth way.|
|A highlight here is the cap that acts as a guard and a container for the filings. Adjustable guard allows nails to be held in place, while keeping hair away from the mechanism. Collects debris in the guard as you trim, keeping your home tidy.|
|There is a sense of user-friendly design here that is not seen in other products.|
|Comes with a 1 year product warranty|
These Oster nail grinders are equipped with all the elements needed for an effective trim. The bands could not be easier to fit the grinding drum, as they simply slide on, allowing you a very straightforward, fast, and fiddle-free changeover – great for switching between the medium and fine bands, mid-trim. The safety guards provided on it are adjustable and ensures that you don’t trim the nails too far. Also, the fillings are captured inside that offers you a less messy working. Some users also point out that it is not great for larger dogs because of the size of the guard.
8. HIRALIY Dog Nail Grinder Upgraded Electric
Bid farewell to scary nail clippers with this dog nail grinder. It is designed with a stepless and adjustable speed regulation so you can safely grind the nails of your pet. It supports 20 hours of working time, reducing the amount of time needed to charge before each use.
This nail grinder comes with a USB wire that conveniently connects to laptops, AC adapters, and power banks. It has low noise and low vibration, helping your pet feel at ease during the trimming process.
|HIRALIY electric dog nail grinder motor provides Stepless Speed Regulation Switch which is quicker and offer more choices than other products. You can choose the speed that suits your dog’s nail hardness. Adjust the most suitable speed by rotating the rotary switch, let you effectively and carefully grind the nails of your dog or pet|
|The top of pet nail grinder has a diamond-bit grinder, which is more effective than nail clipper to trim nails.|
|Different from other brands, HIRALIY pet nail grinder uses unique mute technology, controls operation noise.|
|This unique designed with low noise and low vibration, protect your pets from fear and anxiety. Your pet will enjoy the nail grinding.|
|Equipped with 3 ports and step less speed regulation switch, this pet clippers nail is widely applied to dogs and cats which weight less than 55lb (25kg). Equipped with a micro USB cable, supports 3.5h fast charging and 20h working time|
9. Peroom Dog Nail Grinder
Peroom sports a more futuristic design than other pet nail grinder options on our list, but its functionality is similar to the nail grinders we reviewed earlier in many ways. The Peroom dog nail grinder has two speed settings and two grinding wheels of different sizes to accommodate each pet’s needs.
|It is the normal speed when the button is in position 1, acceleration when in position 2. You can choose the right speed based on the nail size and hardness of your pet.|
|Durable and wear resistant, the dog nail grinder for small medium large dogs with 2 detachable grinding wheels is designed for pet manicure. The hollowed-out wheel cover of the dog claw grinder creates a plurality of available grinding ports. You can decide which port to use based on your pet size. In general, the small pets apply to small port, and the medium-sized pets apply to medium port. For large pets, they can use it after the wheel cover is removed.|
|This nail grinder is good for all size dogs and weighs a heftier 9.8 ounces.|
|It has a 50dB noise level and low vibration which can keep pets calm and enable the pet to grind in a faster ans easier way.|
|Although this model comes with two diamond drum bits, it is not as effective as some of the other picks we have gone over so far.|
|You will have a battery indicator light that will let you know when this option is ready for use, but it does take five hours to charge and you will only get four hours of use. Also, the battery must be fully charged for this device to work at top speed.|
|On the upside, you can conveniently charge the grinder with a USB cord, and it does have a strong and durable motor.|
The motor of this grinder ensures a low noise level and produces a slight vibration, which may help soothe the dogs who get anxious in the process. The device can be charged with a USB cable and comes with a charging indicator that tells when the grinder is fully charged. The grinding wheel of the pet nail grinder is made of diamond, which can not only quickly grind the nail quickly, but also is more wear-resistant.
10. Electric Dog Nail Grinder by Hertzko
Hertzko has made the best dog nail grinder that’s affordable, effective, and safe to use. The Hertzko Pet Nail Grinder is versatile as it is ideal for grooming dogs, cats, rabbits, and birds. Animals that are sensitive to noise will be comfortable with this unit because it has low vibration and noise. It is a plastic grinder that is designed to be ergonomic as it is portable, lightweight and can be utilized outdoors.
It is quite simple to use. Moreover, this unit performs multiple functions. It grooms, shapes trims and smoothens the nails of your animal painlessly. It provides quite a surprise as it exceeds expectation for such a small object.
|With the Diamond Bit Grinder, you don’t have to worry about accidentally cutting into the dog’s quick, reducing the risk of pain or injury during nail clipping sessions. Three size ports included; select the suitable one as per the need.|
|Mute motor gives a silent operation. The Hertzko motor is specially designed to be low in volume and vibration. Dogs that are sensitive to loud noises or odd sensations may feel more comfortable using this grinder. There’s a chance your dog may still find the grinder disturbing. But, the low vibration and noise maximize your chances of their enjoyment.|
|The bit portion cleans up easily. Once you are done with the grinding work, it’s easy to clean the stone. You can get off any piece stuck on it smoothly and effortlessly.|
|It goes well for trimming, shaping, and grooming for Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, and even Birds!|
|Portable and easy to use, you can use this dog grinder while traveling, camping, or at home. It’s rechargeable and even includes a USB wire to make your life a little easier.|
|It’s cost-effective and super easy to clean, as the grinding wheel separates from the body. Simply run it under some cold water and you’re ready to use it for the next dog nail trimming session.|
This is ideal for groomer and owners on the go. The small size and ease of use also means it is easy to handle the nails of smaller animals – which is probably why it was sold to cat lovers. When you are dealing with large pets, you can open the bit covering on the dog nail grinder and then do the trimming using the bit. That’s how convenient and adjustable this electric dog nail trimmer is. A detachable cover has two openings to accommodate different sized nails and pets (remove completely to expose the bit for the largest pets).
Dog nail grinder vs clippers
When it comes to the dog nail grinding vs. trimming debate, the best choice will depend on your dog’s personality, as well as your dog grooming confidence. If your dog is very skittish and fearful of loud noises, you may want to avoid a grinder and opt for clippers instead. If you do decide to use a clipper, we suggest going very slowly and only cutting a tiny bit of nail per week.
When you clip a small portion of the nail, the quick will begin to retract away from the nail edge, which when then allow you to clip more the following week. However, if you clip a large amount all at once, you risk cutting into your dog’s quickly. In some cases, you may want to consider both – even if you decide to use a dog nail clipper to trim your pooch’s nails, a grinder can be used to smooth out nails.
Pros and Cons of Using a Best Dog Nail Grinder
There are many advantages of the Best dog nail grinder but also comes with some downsides. We’ll cover some of them here!
Advantages of Nail Grinders:
- If you feel your hands are not steady or consistent enough to cut your dog’s nails, you may find a nail grinder easier to use.
- If your dog has had a few bad experiences with nail clippers, he may be quite terrified of another experience with the clippers. Grinders are easier to use and let owners easily avoid cutting into the quick.
- A grinder allows you to smooth the edges of your dog’s nails, which looks nicer and can also prevent them from snagging their nail on carpeting or other materials
Disadvantages of Nail Grinders:
- The sound of the grinder may also make your dog nervous, so even with grinders; it’s hard to say how well your dog will take to the nail grinding process. Be sure to work up to the grinding by providing plenty of treats and praise as you show your dog the grinder and handle his paws.
- Keep a careful watch on where your dog’s quick is as you grind (you should be able to start to see a small dot in the middle, even for dogs with dark nails). Even with grinders, you can still hit your dog quickly (although it’s much easier to do accidentally with nail clippers).
- An undesirable odor can arise from grinding a dog’s nails. This can usually be remedied by grinding your dog’s nails outside. You may want to wear eye gear or a mouth cover.
What to look for in the Best dog nail grinder?
Speed or Power:
Similar to humans, your dog’s nails are made from an intense protein known as Keratin. The key difference is that our nails only have 1 layer, but your dog’s nails have 2 distinct layers. So, you need a nail grinder that has enough power to get the job done. Not all nails will need the same power to trim them down — or your dog might have a preference for the rotational power level. Finding a grinder that has multiple power levels is a great option that will allow you to slow down or speed up the grinder. Multiple power levels is also handy if you have multiple-sized dogs.
Ease of Using:
A grinder should be lightweight and easy to hold in the hands. If it is heavy and difficult to handle, grinding away the nails of your pet pooch will be a much harder and more challenging process.
Everyone wants a tool that is made to last. It’s the same for a canine nail grinder too. It should be manufactured from solid, high-quality materials such as plastic of high density. Keep a lookout for a diamond bit nail grinder – they tend to last longer.
Noise & Vibration:
A dog nail grinder will inevitably produce some noise, but while some dogs will have little to no reaction to the sound, some dogs may freak out. Look for a grinder with a quiet motor — this will make the process less stressful for your dog and yourself.
With a nervous pooch, it’s better to get a nail grinder that has multiple speed options. Start with the slowest speed to let your pooch get used to the sound, vibration and the process of grinding its nail. Once they are more comfortable with this process, work your way up the speed levels.
Trimming your dog’s nails doesn’t have to be painful and torturous. Using one of our selected Best dog’s nail grinders can make the stressful experience much easier and more efficient. We are confident that on.
If these weren’t enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- Upgraded Dog Nail Trimmer with 2 LED Lights: Casfuy electric dog nail trimmer has 2 LED lights that allows you to see the location of dog’s quick...
- Powerful, Ultra-Effective Grinding: Power is the key to effective trimming. Casfuy pet nail grinder is outfitted with an innovative motor. The power...
- Super Low Noise & Vibration: Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a...
- Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports: The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design, powerful enough support heavy grinding. And...
- Rechargeable & Portable: This cordless dog nail grinder comes with a USB cable for charging, it can last 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The new stable...
- Low-powered, inefficient dog toenail grinders only make the process slower and more tiresome for you—and stressful for your furry friend. The...
- The average dog & puppy nail trimmer is noisy and harsh on paws, making your pet feel stressed. Our dog nail file grinder is professionally designed...
- Customizable for all pet sizes! Safe for both long and short nails, this versatile dog paw trimmer features 3 nail ports for small, medium, and...
- USB Chargeable—No need to buy batteries for your dog and puppy nail grinder. This wireless grinder and nail file for dogs features a built-in...
- At LuckyTail, we have one main goal: to help your pet live its best life. As dog lovers ourselves, we offer pet grooming supplies we use for our furry...
- Powerful & Safe Effective: The advanced diamond bit nail grinder more safely, ensure fast and effective grinding. Diamond bit nail grinders trimmer...
- LED Lighting: The LED light under the dog nail grinder shines on your pet's claw, so you can easily and clearly find the bloodline and prevent...
- Comfortable & Quiet: The GHG dog nail clippers for grooming with high-quality motor, the noise is controlled to 40dB while boosting the torque. Let...
- 3-Speeds & 3 Grinding Ports: The GHG dog nail grinders with 3 rotation speed settings and 2 ports to match small, medium or large dog or other pets...
- Long Working & Portable: The GHG dog nail trimmers comes with USB charging cable that you can use with any computer, power bank or adapter plug....
- 🐶【Dual-Use Dog Nail Grinder & Nail Clippers】The strong cutting blade is made of high-grade stainless steel for long hard nails of dogs and...
- 🐶【Highlight LED for Precise & Safe Grinding Nails】The professional dog nail grinder and cat nail clippers are both equipped with LED light,...
- 🐶【Super Motor & Low Noise】Most pets are nervous about the sound & vibration of the nail grinder. the dog nail trimmer supports under 40db low...
- 🐶【Adjustable Grinding Ports】The dog nail trimmer features adjustable 3 grinding ports to match the small, medium, large pets, simply choose the...
- 🐶【Nail Storage Box& Easy USB Rechargable】: The nail storage box prevents the disperse nails, easy to clean. this electric pet nail trimmer...
- It is the newest, fastest and easiest way to keep your pet’s nails trim rounded and smooth. Dog Nail Grinder won’t cut sensitive nerves like...
- This pet nail grinder is easy and safe to trimming. Precision emery filing wheel with a soft sound gently removes thin layers of nail.Appropriate for...
- Pet clippers for dogs with Precision motor, low vibration design, free it from work noise of low than 40db, to help the pet feel ease, making your pet...
- Our Pet Nail Grinder works with 2 C batteries (not included), easy to operate and easy to carry
- Any questions, please leave your messages, we will reply within 12 hour.
- 【Safe &Effective 】Both dogs and owners can get hurt when they use a traditional dog nail grinder to fix their dog's nails. So manf y owners are...
- 【USB Fast Charging & Long Life & Portable】The dog nail trimmer is designed with a battery and comes with a USB charging cable that takes just 30...
- 【2-Speed & 3 Size Grinding Ports 】Heywork dog nail clippers have 2-Speed & 3 Size Grinding Ports, it’s designed for small, medium and large...
- 【Low Noise & Low Vibration】The Heywork dog nail trimmers are controlled to less than 46 db with low noise and vibration technology, so dogs are...
- 【Safer LED Lights】The Heywork electric dog nail grinder comes with LED lighting, which makes it easier for the owner to see quick location, never...
- A PAW-FECT ALTERNATIVE TO NAIL CLIPPING: The CONAIRPRO dog & cat Professional Corded Nail Grinder is designed to safely and gradually file your...
- QUIET & COMFORTABLE FOR YOUR FURRY FRIEND: To help ease nervous or resistant dogs, this electric nail trimmer, even with its powerfully high torque...
- PERFECT FOR ALL-SIZE DOG BREEDS: It is equipped with an adjustable, protective clear safety-guard cover that prevents your pup's hair from getting...
- EASY TO HANDLE: Features a compact design that allows for easy storage, while the long cord provides plenty of slack so you can work comfortably....
- INCLUDES ALL ACCESSORIES: The nail filer comes with 2 finishing stones heads, 4 grinding bands, a grinding drum and a wrench tool - everything you...
- Advanced Frosting head: the electric dog nail grinder is equipped with 2 diamond emery, professional 2-speed switch and 3 grinding ports to comb and...
- Suitable for Large/Medium/Small Pets: the dog nail grinder adopts adjustable low-speed design, and has 3 ports to match small, medium or large pets....
- Low Decibel Work: low decibel noise can effectively avoid scaring your pet and make your pet calm and relaxed. With LED lights, you can more easily...
- USB Charging: the dog nail trimmer is rechargeable. It adopts USB charging cable and protective sleeve. There is an indicator light at the bottom. The...
- Ergonomic Design: the pets nail grinder is durable, well-made, lightweight，convenient for you to carry and ergonomic body design also makes it...